Welcome to My Cleverness Thoughts !

Follow Me

How To Add Background Music To Your Blagger Blog/Website?



By  Unknown     3:14 AM    Labels:, 

Its Amazing that when user Surfing on Website/Blog and Listen Music that automatically starts when webpage is loaded. Embed any Background Sound and Music behind the Blogger Blog and Websites is too easiest work. One Day i surfing on internet and i see a player's blog and when i load that page automatically Music starts and i amazed and check my computer's background and i looking for where the music is played and i noticed that sound is coming from Blog's Webpage. So am gonna share on my Blog.

Let's Start Real Work

Go To Blogger Dashboard > Layout.

Click On "Add Gadget" > HTML/Javascript.

Now Copy the Below script and paste in HTML/Java script Section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<embed style="width:1px; height:1px; visibility:hidden" autostart="true" loop="true" src="URL HERE"/></embed>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE : replace Your Song's URL With URL HERE and Save the Gadget and View Your Blog and Listen Music While Surfing on Your Blog.

When Your Friends See This They Definitely Asked You "How You Do That".
So Guys am share my whole experience and Trick On My Blog if You want like my Article Please Leave Comment Below for Feedback Purpose.

About Unknown

I have so many Tricks,Thoughts,ways to do something new, If you want knw sonthing else who i dosen`t post. so pls you can ask me. you can subscribe me on social media. Its good way to keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment