Welcome to My Cleverness Thoughts !

Follow Me

How to hide your photo on facebook



By  Unknown     12:22 AM    Labels:,, 
I have to 3 way to hide your photo on photo

Method 1 of 3 : Hiding photos that begin on your timeline.

1. Go to your timeline: Log into your Facebook account and go to your Timeline by clicking on your name in the upper right corner.



2. View the timeline photos: Click on 'Photos' in the header.You’ll see it below your cover photo and between the “About” and “Friends” links. 

3: Select photos to hide: As you look through the photos, if you see one that you want to hide, hover your mouse over it and click the pencil icon that appears. 



             Click here To see 2nd method

About Unknown

I have so many Tricks,Thoughts,ways to do something new, If you want knw sonthing else who i dosen`t post. so pls you can ask me. you can subscribe me on social media. Its good way to keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment